The Secret To Getting Your Dog To Do What You Want
With so much information available today, training your dog can become confusing. Trying to understand exactly what is meant by a "reward" or "reinforcement" and how to use it properly can be frustrating to say the least.
Once you understand what defines a reward, why they are important and how to use them effectively only then will you have the secret to getting your dog to do what you want.
- Does your dog get crazy when it's time to go out?
- Does getting their leash on take forever and a day?
- What about their food?
- Are they calm or crazy?
Once you've learned this simple exercise make sure that you apply it to every routine or behavior you want to change.
Teach Your Dog To Pee and Poop Outside: Housetraining Made Easy
- New puppy?
- New Dog?
- Trouble with an older dog peeing and pooping in the house?
- Multiple dog household that just seems to be out of control?
- Why an instinct that your dog possesses could sabotage your efforts if you're not using it to your advantage.
- How to know your dog has to go BEFORE they go.
- The different reasons people fail.
- A step by step example of what a successful potty routine should look like.
- An example of a schedule.
- How to put peeing and pooping on cue.
Jenna has put the program that she has used, not just with her dogs, but also with her clients, in writing just for you. This program is fail proof if you are committed to the end result of having a housetrained dog.