Sunday, 16 December 2012
Do you wish you knew...
• A way to have enough motivation to get your dream body even if you're stressed out, busy, or have a million excuses? Tip #3 reveals the truth about how to tap into your brain's motivational drives to make sure you never fail to reach a resolution again!
• The #1 cause of failure that almost no other fitness programs even mention? Tip #4 reveals the one thing that keeps people from losing weight and getting healthy more than anything else along with a step-by-step method to make sure this one thing never sabotages your results!
• How to get your best night of sleep ever? Tip #5 reveals something that modern research has just discovered in the past couple years and normalize your circadian rhythms and help you sleep like a baby your first night using it - Hint: It's NOT a supplement!
• A way to reprogram your genetics? Tip #6 reveals what modern research shows can actually reprogram your genes and grow your brain to be healthier, happier, and even smarter!
• A force that is stronger than willpower? Tip #10 reveals the one thing you need to manage that is more critical to your success than willpower!
• How to overcome food cravings and emotional eating? Tip #12 reveals a simple "brain hack" to stop junk food cravings and binge eating - instantly!
• The root source of all of your behaviors? Tip #15 reveals what this is so when you change this, your entire life will change!
• A way to make healthy meals from scratch - in 5 minutes? Tip #16 reveals a cooking trick for making meals that are tastier, cheaper, easier, and FASTER than fast food!
• The best way to get organic food at a discount? Tip #20 reveals a little known known sources to get the healthiest organic quality foods at wholesale prices!
• The missing ingredient to good health? Tip #25 reveals the best way to get this into your body, and it's by doing something only certain cultures on this planet do regularly!
• The best ways to prevent sickness from ever ruining your life? Tip #33 reveals unusual secrets to having a super immune system that can fight off any infection!
• The top 5 supplements you must take for ideal health? Tip #37 reveals the essential nutrients you're likely missing that can all be replaced for less than the price of a cup of coffee a day!
• The truth about detoxing? Tip #38 reveals whether detoxing is fact or fiction, and what has really been proven to detoxify heavy metals and toxins from the body safely and effectively!
• A way to get "dumbbells" for a few dollars? Tip #41 reveals how to get adjustable weights for resistance training that only costs a few dollars and are available anywhere! (You've probably NEVER seen anything like this!)
• The most effective exercise routines to rapidly burn fat that only take minutes a week? Tip #44 reveals brutally effective workouts to burn fat fast!
• What to do if you have almost no time to exercise? Tip #45 reveals how to cut your exercise time down into half while increasing your fat loss and muscle building results!
Do you wish you knew how to have more motivation, less stress, faster fat loss, less aches and pain, complete emotional freedom, more money saved, and more time to enjoy your life all while enjoying the body of your dreams?
You're about to discover how to have all of these things and more with these 50 valuable tips you're not going to find in all the other "me too" generic and boring health and fitness books that rehash the same old tips you've heard a million times before.
Cindy James is a cognitive behavioral therapist in a quiet Missouri town, but her precisely patterned life spins into chaos when she is besieged by panic attacks. Forced to undergo counseling with a new, peculiar therapist in town, Tony Prost, Cindy defiantly resists both his unnerving charm and the truth behind the haunting images that are unleashing her anxiety.
As Cindy’s memory flashes increase in frequency, she is jolted by the terrible deed her beloved mother committed to gain their freedom from her father. That memory is one clue to the mystery behind her compulsive behaviors: carrying a headless Raggedy Ann doll throughout the five-story mansion in which she lives alone, spot cleaning the mansion’s thirty-one rooms, and crying herself to sleep in an empty red room. Cindy slowly recalls her grandmother’s dominating, divisive presence and a violent history shrouded by years of silence, binding three generations. She soon realizes that the key to her future is buried in her past, but finding the truth means embarking on a harrowing journey back into the heart of her darkest fears.
Mitch’s quest takes him to the Virginia mountains and his ancestral home. There, he finds himself locked in a life or death struggle to save his daughter as seventy-year-old family secrets and the fate of a long-forgotten railroad worker combine to shatter the very foundations of his world.
It is the year of the Los Angeles Olympics, and Merle LaBrune plans to remain young for however long it takes for her to ascend a pantheon of Hollywood idols and be worshipped as a latter-day Aphrodite, goddess of love. However, she has the unerring feeling she is about to be dropped from the long running soap in which she stars.
Her life is further complicated by her live-in lover’s decision to bring his daughter, Heidi, to come live with them. Heidi does her utmost to make Merle’s life a living hell.
In spite of so many cards stacked against her, Merle almost pulls it off in her ambition for godhood, banged up in jail as she atones for the sins of mankind, but her delusions are finally shattered when she is finally confronted with her true identity.
Reluctantly, John joins Henry's old Special Forces Teammates on a trip to Bermuda, hoping to discover the truth behind Henry's disappearance. But not all is as it seems in Bermuda, and the puzzle that awaits John on the small island paradise will prove to be more sinister than anything the world has seen in a very, very long time.
As the fingers of an ancient evil seek to draw him into another world - a world where all of Hell is trying to break loose - John must confront the truth of his own past... and pray that he might survive its revelation...
...that the WORLD might survive its revelation.