If like me you have suffered from phobias and fears, and have read countless self help books you have likely found yourself overwhelmed by all the information out there. Some books are just plain and boring to read, others you need a degree to understand what the person is on about.
Well in the Essential Guide To Overcoming Your Fears And Phobias, there are no long boring pages to read, there is no technical jargon or geek language, just plain and simply the key information you need to get started today to let go of your fear or phobias.
The shocking truth of it, is that people don't understand what phobia is, much less how they even got it. Now let me ask you something up front. If you took a red hot poker and held it in your hand, and walked round all day wandering why your hand was in pain,you would think the guy was nuts. It's the same with your fears and phobias, you are walking around with all these thoughts and beliefs, desperately searching for a solution, but not knowing what to do.
In this book you are going to learn the following things:
1) What is a fear, and why you need to know this in order for you to finally be free from it.
2) What a phobia is and why this is crucial so you can let it go.
3) What causes a phobia and why when you understand this, it becomes easier to let it go.
4) The secret to why using fear to motivate you like the gurus tell you, is plain just wrong and crazy.
5) My super secret top 10 tips for overcoming fears and phobias, and there are some things you likely wont have seen anywhere else.
I then walk you through some basic exercises for you to try out and see how you get on. This book is short, concise, perfect for just getting the information you need, and a chance to ask any questions or get further support should you need it. You wont ever feel abandoned and just left with an ebook on your doorstep. The advice in this book, is the same advice I teach my private clientele, and cost me over £10,000 of my own money and lots of heartache, failure and pain to learn the hard way, so you don't have to.
I encourage you to breakthrough your fears and limitations, because you are so much more than what you think you are. Why not let me show you how you can take the first steps to educating yourself about fears and phobias, and show you how it really is possible to be free from it. Remember how you do anything is how you do everything, if you don't invest now in this book, you life is likely to be the same in 3 years, 5 years from now. If you invest in this book now, you are likely to see a big difference in how you approach fears and phobias, and make steps to letting it go. Thank you for reading, and be sure to leave us a review if you liked the book.
Rating – PG
Samantha Hathaway is a normal 14-year-old small town girl, except for the fact that five years ago her archaeologist parents died while saving the world. When she is framed for the theft of an ancient artifact and resurrecting a powerful sorcerer she finds herself drawn back into her late parents' secret world of magic, monsters, and mad scientists.
She also inherits a spot at the brand new Miller's Grove Academy, a school designed to train the best and brightest teens into the leaders of the 21st Century.
Instead of the usual cliques of geeks, nerds, jocks, and cheerleaders she was prepared to deal with in High School, Sam finds herself the least talented student in a school full of video game champions, eccentric inventors, monster hunters, pop stars, and wannabe world emperors. Not to mention the hoverboard experiments, ray guns, and exotic private zoo.
She makes some new enemies and some new friends, including the adventurous Lucas, and his mysterious roommate, Natch.
With the forces of science and magic gearing up for battle it is up to Samantha and her new friends to find the real thief, prevent a war, confront the most powerful sorcerer in history, and usher in the next, and possibly last, Heroic Age.
Worst. Freshman Year. Ever.
If You're a Pisces LONGING FOR LOVE - Are You:
- Tired of the same old dating advice and emotional dead-ends?
- Sick of looking for Mr Perfect or Miss Wonderful, always accepting second best, or ending up alone?
- Feeling frustrated because of all the time, money and effort you waste looking for your soulmate?
- Are you looking for more excitement in your relationships? If so, should you go for a Capricorn, a Scorpio, or a Gemini? Do you feel it's time to grow up a bit? If so, should you be on the lookout for a Libra or a Capricorn? And what about Cancer and Virgo? Will dating these astrology signs bring you pain or give you passion?
If You have FALLEN IN LOVE with a Pisces:
- Do you understand what it takes to win your partner over completely, and seduce them the way they like best?
- Do you know how to keep your lover satisfied and happy?
- Are you aware of the risks and dangers of loving a true Pisces?
- Or are you becoming more friends than lovers?
There's always more to know when it comes to love and relationships so why not download your copy of Longing for Love: Horoscope Compatibility for Pisces now and discover more about yourself, your sweetheart, and your romance?
You'll discover whether you have indeed fallen in love with one of the best star signs for you. Furthermore Pisces, reading this step-by-step guide will probably prove to be like holding a mirror up to yourself. Many readers have already discovered things about themselves that they never even thought of before, and you'll probably be the same.
Each Zodiac Dating Guide in the Looking for Love in Your Astrology Star Sign Series Shows You:
- How to seduce the star sign you want
- What to expect from your relationship
- The strengths and weaknesses of each zodiac sign match
- What to do when the time comes to say goodbye
- How to deal with your ex if you become more friends than lovers
- All 12 love-match combinations for your star sign.
Grab a copy of this no-nonsense dating guide now, and start having some more fun with your relationships.
It has been questioned and argued for centuries whether a person can be reared to be evil, or if one is simply born evil. If a person can be born evil, would it be in his genetic makeup, and would he have an evil soul? Would he be destined to be evil regardless of his environment? If the answer to those questions would be yes, then would the opposite also be true? If a person could be born with a good soul, would it be in his design, and influence his life, regardless of his environment? If the environment was evil, would he be able to rise above that evil, and not succumb to the wealth and power? Jacob knows the answer to these questions.
Children will enjoy the pictures and following the story throughout the season. Book 1 is a preview to the series. Each book is longer than the last with more questions and functions to increase the interaction during the reading.