Why pay for online tools when there are fantastic free ones available that will massively benefit your business and that cost you absolutely nothing? This book will take you through some of the best tools available, will provide you with the top tips you need to succeed and will also give you a host of useful links to online resources.
10 Reasons Why Your Local Business Needs An Online Presence
- Research Your Online Competition
- Choose A Business Domain
- Choose A Web-Host
- Create An Online Business Plan
- The Marketing Budget
- Designing The Sales Funnel
Designing Your Website
- Use A Template Or A Site Builder
- Use A Script Or CMS
- Use A Web-Authoring Program
- Build It From Scratch
- Outsource It
- Types Of Sites
Money Is In The List
Content Is King
- Types Of Content
- Have A Marketing Press Kit Ready And Get Free Publicity
- Store Content Safely
- Send Content
- Check For Duplicate Content
- Keyword Density
- Import Content To Your Site From Rss Feeds
- What To Write About
- Check For Trends And Hot Topics
- Link To Similar Content
- Content Curation
Be Social And Encourage Interaction
- Register In Listings And Directories
- Create Social Profiles
- Add Social Sharing Buttons To Your Site
- Encourage Interaction Through Reviews And Forums
- Host Webinars
- Contests, Surveys And Loyalty Programs
- Use Sms, Group Messaging And Qr Codes
- Test Your Product Before You Launch It
- Interview People In Your Industry
- Provide Customer Support
- Pay Per Click Programs
- Daily Offers Platforms
Partner With Others
- Business-To-Business Online Partnerships
- Working With Affiliates
- Finding The Influencers
- Make Use Of Reward Programs
- Exchange Opinions And Expertise
Beginning with the funeral of a renowned classical violinist in a sleepy rural hamlet in the lake district, a former theoretical physicist tries to make sense of his brother's suicide. Across the country, a university student, enjoying the unexpected attentions of an enigmatic seductress, is disturbed when his best friend falls to his death from the thirteenth floor of a neighbouring campus tower block.
As each tries to unravel the mystery behind the apparent suicides, they are drawn into an obsessive search for a computer-generated video sequence, with startling effects on human consciousness, and which might just pave the way for discovery of the ultimate Theory of Everything.
However, they are not the only ones to have seen the potential of this mind-altering video, and soon find themselves in a desperate race against time with gangsters from the shadowy worlds of sex, drugs, cyber-crime, and on-line gaming.
Do the words ugly, fat, stupid, and unlovable sound familiar to you?
We let the world tell us who we are. We let family and friends speak lies over us that we start to believe. We let expectations of ourselves and others fill our minds so much that we believe the end will result in failure regardless of what we do.
"Liar Liar" is a manifesto about not only believing the truth about who you truly are, but also speaking that truth into reality. It's a call to take the next step in your faith and take action with your words.
It will challenge you, change your heart, and lead you in the right direction to believe the truth about your true identity.
Are you ready to get started? To stop believing the lies about who you are? Ready to take an act of faith and courage?
Start your journey today with Liar Liar. It's time to believe truth, speak truth, and live truth. Remember: You are what you think.