Thursday, 29 November 2012
- Looking for the best iced coffee recipe?
- Want to learn how to make a frappuccino?
In today's tough business climate, generating sales can mean the difference between life and death of the company. Winning new business requires substantially more effort than keeping existing customers happy. Chasing transactional business is buying customers – is your sales methodology any different to paying for sex? Being single and chasing one-night-stands may be fun and exciting yet it involves considerable effort, risk and potential negative side effects.
Romancing the Sale will expose you to sales techniques that you can use to generate sales that are mutually beneficial – just like a marriage.
True crime writer and Blue Heron Beach’s favorite son, Vince Tremoni, comes home to contemplate the gloomy forecast of his writing career--which took a tragic and unexpected turn thanks to a fan-turned-serial killer. Now, with his future on hold, the last thing he needs is a beautiful widow complicating his thoughts and reminding him that there’s more to life than his flagging career.
But when Jillene and Vince find themselves tangled up in an unplanned summer fling, can either of them deny there’s more to what they’re feeling than a casual affair? Suddenly coffee’s not the only thing heating up at Blue Heron Beach!
Have you ever wondered ...
- How to Set Up a KDP account?
- How to Choose Which Market to Write or Publish for?
- How to Choose your Title and Cover Creator Resource?
- How to write your book or have it written exclusively for you?
- The Best Way to write a Book Description,choose your Categories and Keywords?
- How to Upload Your Book & Set Your Price?
- How to get your book reviewed legitimately?
- How to achieve the No 1 spot on the TOP 100 Free list on your KDP Select days?
- How to become an Amazon No 1 Bestseller?
- How to achieve a $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 & $10,000 a month every month from your kindle book sales?
All these questions and more are answered in this book with relevant screenshots provided!
Jake is caught between a rock and a hard place. Well, between his party-hearty, successful big city life in Chicago and the sleepy hometown he was glad to see in his rear-view mirror at the tender age of 18. He plans to fulfill his promise to Tillie and help restore her house to get it ready to sell, then return to his comfortable life in Chicago. But how is he supposed to get any work done with pretty little Cory around doing her best to drive him crazy? Being in Faythe rekindles all those long forgotten memories, some bad and some good--including his desire for Cory, the one girl he couldn't have.
As the sexual tension between Cory and Jake heightens and their emotional connection strengthens, will they let down their barriers long enough to find true love, or will the pain of the past keep them apart forever?